Executed under order by the Polish Chamber of Alarm Systems:
1. GDAŃSK CITY HALL – Functionality concept development for the Safety Supervision Center of the City of Gdansk.
2. GDYNIA CITY HALL – Functionality concept involving the implementation of functional – operational program setting out the planned costs and the scope of design and construction works of video monitoring implementation of the expansion of the city of Gdynia.
3. WEJHEROWO CITY HALL – Concept development for the City visual monitoring.
4. CHEŁM APARTMENTS COOPERATIVE- Visual monitoring system concept development, for the Gdansk, Chełm Apartments settlements.
5. GAZ SYSTEM – Functional – operational program development, defining the field of project works and structural works for the realization of the single Access Control System investment.
6. ENERGA Power Plants OSTROŁĘKA S.A. – Concept development for the security of office buildings as well as industrial, under the sight of demanded safety level, in contact with the character of the facility, access control, modifications and renovation of existing access control systems as well as working time.
7. ENERGA-OPERATOR – Inventory and audit of access control systems.
Under cooperation with the Expertise and Consulting, of the Polish Chamber of Alarm Systems, director Mr Georgis Bogdanis received the Certificate of Expertise, within the frames of security, nmr 031.
Entitling to the individual or group research conducting, providing opinion and expertise concerning:
1. projects and installations of electronic devices and alarm systems, signaling danger, securing persons and property.
2. Explotation terms, consrvation and repairs of this kind of devices and systems, as well as group equals, through the Consulting and Expertise Office of PISA, research conducting, providing opinion and expertize concerning:
3. constant supervision conditions of sent signals, gathered and stored in electronic devices as well as alarm systems;
4. mechanical securement of persons and property security;
5. security status of areas and facilities, as well as ways and means of neutralising the threat, in particular through the adaptation of devices and systems as well as the fixation of physical safety using technical security.